http://www.twicecircled.com/2c/megaquarium/
Made by the same people that made Big Pharma (If you've played that).
It looks kinda cute.
Dave
Cute aquarium game coming out in 2018
Moderators: Moderators, Mod: Low Tide
-
Aydee
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1996
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:12 am
- Posts Per Page: Canberra
-
Aydee
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1996
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:12 am
- Posts Per Page: Canberra
Re: Cute aquarium game coming out in 2018
Out now!
On steam. $25US.
Probably lots of lets plays of it out there. I'm following "The Geek Cupboard" and his playthrough of it: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... nsnbzHTnaK
Looks really good. Come payday I'll likely get it.
Turns out the creator/programmer (One man show) of this game, his girlfriend works in a reef shop in the UK. She brought piles of reefkeeping magazines home and taught him a pile for the game. Obviously, it had to be gameified.
I'm not affiliated with any of this, just enjoying what I'm seeing and thought I'd whack it here.
Dave
On steam. $25US.
Probably lots of lets plays of it out there. I'm following "The Geek Cupboard" and his playthrough of it: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... nsnbzHTnaK
Looks really good. Come payday I'll likely get it.
Turns out the creator/programmer (One man show) of this game, his girlfriend works in a reef shop in the UK. She brought piles of reefkeeping magazines home and taught him a pile for the game. Obviously, it had to be gameified.
I'm not affiliated with any of this, just enjoying what I'm seeing and thought I'd whack it here.
Dave