Hi all I've recently been in contact with an old friend currently residing in brisbine and am looking at a move over from South Africa.
Can you guys give some insight as to what the reefkeeping scene is like there?
Can we collect? (I've briefly read over permitting and licence debates).
What kind of quality of species can you get around the area?
And are there reef clubs etc?
Info will be welcomed.
Les
Looking at a move from SA TO BRISBINE
Moderator: Moderators
-
Leslie R Hempel
- Hi, I am new around here!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:43 pm
- Posts Per Page: East London South Africa
-
555combo
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 457
- Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:43 am
- Posts Per Page: Manly, QLD.
Re: Looking at a move from SA TO BRISBINE
Hi Les,
Lots of reefers around the Brisbane area and some of the best shops in Aus I would argue.
Collecting is limited given Marine Parks and Laws. Im not an expert so will leave that there......
MASQ (Marine Aquarium Society Qld) is growing with a renewed push and always looking for new members. https://masq.asn.au
Lots of reefers around the Brisbane area and some of the best shops in Aus I would argue.
Collecting is limited given Marine Parks and Laws. Im not an expert so will leave that there......
MASQ (Marine Aquarium Society Qld) is growing with a renewed push and always looking for new members. https://masq.asn.au
Cheers,
Aaron.
*******************************************
4x2x1.5 Mixed Reef
AquaNano 40 Tank Journal - Now Shutdown
Aaron.
*******************************************
4x2x1.5 Mixed Reef
AquaNano 40 Tank Journal - Now Shutdown