Greetings from Melbourne

New to the RTAW Forums? Please take a minute to check in here, say hi & introduce yourself to your fellow Reefers. Feel free to provide as much or as little info about yourself as you'd like!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
ShrimpKing
Lurking Reefer
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:07 am
Posts Per Page: Melbourne

Greetings from Melbourne

Post by ShrimpKing »

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently keeping freshwater shrimps at home (mainly cherry reds and crystals reds). But I have always dreamed of going saltwater one day. It's going to be a big leap XD I'm very happy to have found this forum and I'm learning lots along the way.

Shrimp King :)
555combo
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 457
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:43 am
Posts Per Page: Manly, QLD.

Re: Greetings from Melbourne

Post by 555combo »

Welcome and glad you found the forums.

Hope you find some info here and feel free to ask any questions.
Cheers,
Aaron.

*******************************************
4x2x1.5 Mixed Reef
AquaNano 40 Tank Journal - Now Shutdown
Post Reply

Return to “Member Introductions”