Lanthanum dosing (Ultimate Aquacare's Phosphate Remover)
Moderators: Moderators, Mod: Advanced Discussion
-
acronut
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1036
- Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:49 am
- Posts Per Page: Melbourne,Australia
Re: Lanthanum dosing (Ultimate Aquacare's Phosphate Remover)
either way the average night time ph drop is unlikely to cause po4 to release from the bound floc
So sorry officer.... i wasnt aware tangs needed so much space :/
5.5x2.5x2 scorpion reef
viewtopic.php?f=148&t=261093
5.5x2.5x2 scorpion reef
viewtopic.php?f=148&t=261093
-
spunkybob
- RTAW Reefer
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 1:06 am
- Posts Per Page: Kariong, NSW, Australia
Re: Lanthanum dosing (Ultimate Aquacare's Phosphate Remover)
Hi all, I know this is an old thread but tonight I accidentally dosed 20ml of this instead of 10 (I was meant to do 20 of nitrate remover)
I have a huge skimmer so should I be ok?
Unfortunately I don't have and water made up to do a big water change.
I have an 850lt system.
My phosphates were at .10 so the dosage should have been .5-1ml per 100lt
I have a huge skimmer so should I be ok?
Unfortunately I don't have and water made up to do a big water change.
I have an 850lt system.
My phosphates were at .10 so the dosage should have been .5-1ml per 100lt