spots on my dwarf/small seahorse

For all your fish related discussions, including identification, husbandry, ecology, biology, diseases, taxonomy, etc. If it has a backbone discuss it here.

Moderators: Moderators, Mod: Fish Discussion

Post Reply
hanzelz
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:10 am
Posts Per Page: Brisbane

spots on my dwarf/small seahorse

Post by hanzelz »

Ive been keeping horses for a long time now.
Ive had very little issue with them until now.
One of my horses had some white/lightened areas about 5 days ago.
Not sure if it was bacterial or where she had scrapped herself on the rocks.
I have them in a small tank but have had that for years. They have been great.

What have I done since?
I been feeding a lot and they are eating. Ive been soaking my mysis in Vitality and Garlic Guard.
Affected horse is still eating well.
Ive been dosing Medic from Polyp Lab twice a day
https://www.polyplab.com/products/medic

Anything I am missing? What else can I do?
Second horse is unaffected at this stage.

I could quaranteen but setting up new tank might just stress her too much.

Any help would be really appreciated

Image
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Fish: Discussion, Disease and Identification”