Hi all
I’m having trouble with my regal and yellow tangs, they both have HLLE and I’m having trouble reversing it.
I feed nori every day and a variety of flake and frozen prawn and shrimp, I have checked my tank for stray current but was very very low so I don’t believe it to be a problem. I also do not run carbon so I’m stumped.
All my parameters are good
Salinity 1.026
Ph 8
No3 5
Po4 0.009
Alk 9
Cal 420
Mag 1400
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I hate seeing my beautiful fish in bad shape.
If anyone has any tips or tricks you used to beat this please share.
Much appreciated
Cam
Tangs with hhle
For all your fish related discussions, including identification, husbandry, ecology, biology, diseases, taxonomy, etc. If it has a backbone discuss it here.
Moderators: Moderators, Mod: Fish Discussion
Return to “Fish: Discussion, Disease and Identification”
Jump to
- General Information
- ↳ MASA, Australian & World News & Events
- ↳ Site Announcements, Questions, Comments and Suggestions
- ↳ Member Introductions
- The Aquaria Forums
- ↳ New to the Hobby
- ↳ General Discussion
- ↳ The Podcast Project
- ↳ RTAW Platform Project
- ↳ Equipment and DIY Discussion
- ↳ Product Review Forum
- ↳ Fish: Discussion, Disease and Identification
- ↳ Algaes, Corals and Invertebrates: ID's, Diseases, Pests, Parasites & Treatments Forum
- ↳ Chemistry & Advanced Concepts Discussion
- The Community & Competition Forums
- ↳ Tank Journals
- ↳ Reef Tanks Nano/Pico (Less than 100 Litres)
- ↳ Reef Tanks (101 - 799 Litres)
- ↳ Reef Tanks Large (800 Litres and Above)
- ↳ Diverse Tanks (Refer Description)
- ↳ LFS/Commercial Operators Tanks
- ↳ Diving, Collection and Photography Forum
- ↳ Users Personal Albums
- ↳ Propagation & Breeding
- ↳ Competitions
- ↳ RTAW Frag Competition
- ↳ 2012 Frag Growth Competition
- ↳ SPS
- ↳ LPS
- ↳ Soft Corals
- ↳ Zoos
- ↳ Others
- ↳ Archive Competitions
- ↳ 2011 Frag Growth Competition
- ↳ SPS
- ↳ LPS
- ↳ Softies
- ↳ Zoos
- ↳ Other
- ↳ 2010 Frag Growth Comp Forum
- ↳ SPS
- ↳ LPS
- ↳ Softies
- ↳ Zoos
- ↳ Other
- ↳ RTAW Breeders Challenge
- ↳ BC 2010
- ↳ BC 2009
- ↳ RTAW PICO competition
- ↳ Low Tide
- ↳ Gallery
- Business and Sales Forums
- ↳ Business Directory
- ↳ National/Online
- ↳ NSW
- ↳ QLD
- ↳ VIC
- ↳ WA
- ↳ SA/NT/TAS
- ↳ 100% Reef Safe
- ↳ Guppy's Aquarium Products Online
- ↳ Age of Aquariums
- ↳ Aquadepot Imports
- ↳ Aqua Blue Distribution
- ↳ Dalua Australia
- ↳ Majestic Aquariums
- ↳ Aquabella Aquariums
- ↳ Orphek Australia
- ↳ Allfish2u
- ↳ Non-Sponsor Business's and Business Feedback
- ↳ RTAW Classifieds
- ↳ Aquariums Australia
- ↳ PSI Filters
- ↳ Total Aquarium
- ↳ Aquariums@Asquith
- ↳ Giveaway Forum
- ↳ Vertex Aquaristik
- ↳ Aquarium Products Wholesale