Help with Dinos

Just started out in the world of marine aquariums? Daunted by all the information, conflicting advice and just wondering what you should do? This is a forum for all of those that are new to the hobby to ask all and any beginner type of questions.

Moderators: Moderators, Mod: New to the Hobby

Post Reply
kial-91
Hi, I am new around here!
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:05 am
Posts Per Page: Gold Coast

Help with Dinos

Post by kial-91 »

Hi everyone. My tank has started growing Dinos on the rocks, is there anything I can add which would help in the reduction of them?
Tank is 5 months old now
shrimpman
RTAW Reefer
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:43 am
Posts Per Page: Sydney

Re: Help with Dinos

Post by shrimpman »

Hey There,

I had dinoflagellates turn up in my new reef. All but gone now as I've reduced nitrates and phosphates.

What are your water parameters?

Shrimp
Post Reply

Return to “New to the Hobby”