AquaMedic ReefDoser Evo4 broken

The forum to discuss the various types of equipment that is utilised to maintain a marine aquarium e.g. pumps, lights, tanks, protein skimmers etc. Also, it is for discussions on how you can do-it-yourself.

Moderators: Moderators, Mod: Equipment and DIY Discussion

Post Reply
ButteredToast
Hi, I am new around here!
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:37 am
Posts Per Page: Adelaide

AquaMedic ReefDoser Evo4 broken

Post by ButteredToast »

Hi all,

Apologies if my formatting is off, have never posted before.
My AM ReefDoser Evo4 has stopped working properly, when it doses the pumps it uses are seemingly random. For example, when I manually dose pump 1 it will start up any random pump, or even multiple at the same time. I have tried completely unplugging everything but that hasn't worked and honestly it was my best idea.

Any help is greatly appreciated. This is a second hand unit so I don't think I have warranty anymore because there's no receipt and I don't know how old it is.

Thanks,
Toast
Post Reply

Return to “Equipment and DIY Discussion”