Herbivorous fish for 100L

For all your fish related discussions, including identification, husbandry, ecology, biology, diseases, taxonomy, etc. If it has a backbone discuss it here.

Moderators: Moderators, Mod: Fish Discussion

Post Reply
benno_wallace
Hi, I am new around here!
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:04 am
Posts Per Page: NSW

Herbivorous fish for 100L

Post by benno_wallace »

Hi all,

I'm looking for a herbivorous fish to pick at some small algae in the tank. I'm running a 225L tank (including sump) the display is about 200L. I'm not really a fan of algae blennies & I'm too small for a tang. Anyone have any thoughts on something I can get in Australia?
Bangalang
Veteran Reefer
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:57 pm
Posts Per Page: canberra

Re: Herbivorous fish for 100L

Post by Bangalang »

Mate you might be able to look at a kole or a tomini tang.
I used to have a very happy Tomini tang in a smaller tank than yours.
Post Reply

Return to “Fish: Discussion, Disease and Identification”