Anyone good at modifying the Jarduino code? I want to add a couple of relays to trigger on and off at certain times to ripen my T5's in conjunction with my LEDs.
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers
Dan
DIY Controller Index Thread
Moderators: Moderators, Mod: Equipment and DIY Discussion
-
ReefingAround
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 279
- Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:46 am
- Posts Per Page: Mackay
Re: DIY Controller Index Thread
Dan
Mackay, QLD
3' Mini SPS Tank
LED Lit
Zeo Filtration
Mackay, QLD
3' Mini SPS Tank
LED Lit
Zeo Filtration
-
chromus
- I Was Around When Noah Was a Reefer
- Posts: 19409
- Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:09 am
- Posts Per Page: Atwell, Perth, WA
- Contact:
Re: DIY Controller Index Thread
you will run out of milliamps, the board is at max already if you are using as designed.
Did you search RTAW Reefpedia B4 asking your question?
My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power
My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power
-
ReefingAround
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 279
- Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:46 am
- Posts Per Page: Mackay
Re: DIY Controller Index Thread
Thanks Chromus,
Just read through your thread! What a bugger! I'm planning on supplementing my ATI 6x54w sunpower with my jarduino build. All I want to do is switch 2 x relays on and off!
Any advice on hooking 2 Megas up as master and slave? I have a spare one here!
Just read through your thread! What a bugger! I'm planning on supplementing my ATI 6x54w sunpower with my jarduino build. All I want to do is switch 2 x relays on and off!
Any advice on hooking 2 Megas up as master and slave? I have a spare one here!
Dan
Mackay, QLD
3' Mini SPS Tank
LED Lit
Zeo Filtration
Mackay, QLD
3' Mini SPS Tank
LED Lit
Zeo Filtration
-
chromus
- I Was Around When Noah Was a Reefer
- Posts: 19409
- Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:09 am
- Posts Per Page: Atwell, Perth, WA
- Contact:
Re: DIY Controller Index Thread
I2C but you are gonna hit the memory wall unless you are frugal
Did you search RTAW Reefpedia B4 asking your question?
My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power
My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power
-
chromus
- I Was Around When Noah Was a Reefer
- Posts: 19409
- Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:09 am
- Posts Per Page: Atwell, Perth, WA
- Contact:
Re: DIY Controller Index Thread
Long time since this post was updated.
I have been playing around with a bunch of peoples code on Raspberry Pi.
1st iteration of my changes and rebuild has just gone through my testing.
A lot of the CSS/layou is from another controller, I like it sorta, but need to make it more mine.
www.pkmorris.com:800
I have been playing around with a bunch of peoples code on Raspberry Pi.
1st iteration of my changes and rebuild has just gone through my testing.
A lot of the CSS/layou is from another controller, I like it sorta, but need to make it more mine.
www.pkmorris.com:800
Did you search RTAW Reefpedia B4 asking your question?
My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power
My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power
-
MikeZed
- RTAW Reefer
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:24 am
- Posts Per Page: Concord, Sydney
Re: DIY Controller Index Thread
This thread seems a little dormant - I've just got a Raspberry Pi and thinking about using it to as a basic monitor for ph, temp, etc. etc. Anyone make any progress on this / got any pointers? Most of the threads seem to die a couple of years ago. Chromus - your site looks great, but needs a login to see what you've done.
-
fsamir
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 379
- Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:03 pm
- Posts Per Page: Palm Beach, QLD, Australia
- Contact:
Re: DIY Controller Index Thread
@MikeZed
Mine is still going: http://franklin.my.inventmarine.com
I would suggest you open a new thread for these questions, as this one is more of an index.
Mine is still going: http://franklin.my.inventmarine.com
I would suggest you open a new thread for these questions, as this one is more of an index.