Hi guys,
I've been fortunate enough over the past few months to get out with a local collector ( who shall not be names
, so please don't ask)
A good few years back I got all of my dive Certs and did allot of diving but then lost interest really... but lately I have been getting back into it.
Now most of my diving experience is with scuba so this new hooker business is a whole new world to me and a bloody great one, if your like me and use a full tank in 25 mins on scuba then the endless air of a hooker system is unreal.
All of the collection that I've been doing has been for overseas export, it just astounds me still how much life there is in out local waterways and shallow reefs!
If I knew where to upload photos I'd share some with you but I'm sure soon enough I'll find the tab or something
Thinking of setting up another tank now things aren't going to send me broke anymore but still looking for what I'm after!!!
Happy reefing
Diving SE qld
Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Photography Forum
-
clevelandcallum
- Hi, I am new around here!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:41 am
- Posts Per Page: cleveland
-
ssscuz
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 3037
- Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:20 am
- Posts Per Page: Melbourne
Re: Diving SE qld
Sounds like your living the dream.
Get a third party photo account like Photobucket and then you can upload the links here. Would love to see some pics of the areas your diving.
Get a third party photo account like Photobucket and then you can upload the links here. Would love to see some pics of the areas your diving.
It's not a reef without some coral eaters, reefing on the edge.
Nathan's Starfire Stick 6fter
Nathans Mixed Reef 4ft (closed down aug 2013)
Join the Marine Society of Victoria today!!
Nathan's Starfire Stick 6fter
Nathans Mixed Reef 4ft (closed down aug 2013)
Join the Marine Society of Victoria today!!
-
BlackHawk
- Hi, I am new around here!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:33 pm
- Posts Per Page: Lismore
Re: Diving SE qld
hey i was wondering where are some good diving spots in the ne nsw or se qld? 