Hi all,
Anyone on here quit smoking or tried vaping or is thinking about quitting smoking?
Ive gone from a pack a day smoker for about 12 years to 8 days ago i threw them in the bin and started vaping.
And wow it makes a difference to help with quitting.
But mind you it is still very hard, sleeping has been massively affected only getting 2-4hrs a night I'm going to need to go to the docs to get something to help i think.
Smoking>Vaping
Moderators: Moderators, Mod: Low Tide
-
NewyReefer
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2736
- Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:46 am
- Posts Per Page: Newcastle
Smoking>Vaping
Matty.
Thinking inside the box-----------v
--------My ZEOvit AIO SPS Nano---------
-----------My 5x2.5x2 Reef------------
Now thinking outside the box----^
-------------My Aquatic Log---------------
Thinking inside the box-----------v
--------My ZEOvit AIO SPS Nano---------
-----------My 5x2.5x2 Reef------------
Now thinking outside the box----^
-------------My Aquatic Log---------------
-
bimborocks
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1034
- Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2004 8:54 am
- Posts Per Page: Newcastle, NSW
-
Sin
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 1:24 am
- Posts Per Page: Ashtonfield NSW
Re: Smoking>Vaping
I quit smoking back in 2008, I used to smoke a pack of 40s a day and went on to patches.
I stayed on them for 12 months until one day i forgot to put one on, Haven't smoked since. Got to admit it was the hardest thing for me to give up.
Sin
I stayed on them for 12 months until one day i forgot to put one on, Haven't smoked since. Got to admit it was the hardest thing for me to give up.
Sin-
Rod the Reefer
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 6683
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:42 am
- Posts Per Page: Greenhill, Adelaide, SA
Re: Smoking>Vaping
Onya mate, I quit 39 years ago.
How old am I then?
Rod.
How old am I then?
Rod.
-
NewyReefer
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2736
- Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:46 am
- Posts Per Page: Newcastle
Re: Smoking>Vaping
Rod the Reefer wrote:Onya mate, I quit 39 years ago.
How old am I then?![]()
Rod.
Very
Haha cheers mate.Sin i started on patches leading up to quiting and stayed on them for a few days but haven't had them the last 2 days now just on the vaper/e-cigarette.
Matty.
Thinking inside the box-----------v
--------My ZEOvit AIO SPS Nano---------
-----------My 5x2.5x2 Reef------------
Now thinking outside the box----^
-------------My Aquatic Log---------------
Thinking inside the box-----------v
--------My ZEOvit AIO SPS Nano---------
-----------My 5x2.5x2 Reef------------
Now thinking outside the box----^
-------------My Aquatic Log---------------
-
azfish
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 377
- Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:58 pm
- Posts Per Page: Sydney
- Contact:
Re: Smoking>Vaping
I vape
went from 10-15 cigs a day to none and just use the PV these days; I do use nicotine liquids though but have reduced the nic levels down from 12 to 4mg.
With vaping it'll take a week or so to get used to the vapor. You'll also need to try 100 or so different flavours until you find one you can stand all day every day.
Equipment wise; cant go wrong with eleaf stick 40w with a kangertech sub tank or silo beast tank.
Google vapureyes for flavours and equipment, in sydney there is a store called Steam e cigs, check them out in store or online for equipment or liquids
Plenty of people I know have swapped and never looked back! Makes long haul flights easier
went from 10-15 cigs a day to none and just use the PV these days; I do use nicotine liquids though but have reduced the nic levels down from 12 to 4mg.With vaping it'll take a week or so to get used to the vapor. You'll also need to try 100 or so different flavours until you find one you can stand all day every day.
Equipment wise; cant go wrong with eleaf stick 40w with a kangertech sub tank or silo beast tank.
Google vapureyes for flavours and equipment, in sydney there is a store called Steam e cigs, check them out in store or online for equipment or liquids
Plenty of people I know have swapped and never looked back! Makes long haul flights easier

-
kiwi
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 302
- Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:44 am
- Posts Per Page: Sydney
Re: Smoking>Vaping
azfish wrote:Plenty of people I know have swapped and never looked back! Makes long haul flights easier
Are you allowed to use vapes on aeroplanes?