Salifert alkalinity test kit

This forum is run by Aquadepot Imports (a MASA Business Partner). Please feel free to use this forum to discuss any topics about products, sales or any general questions you would like us to answer.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
pebbles
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 3296
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 10:13 am
Posts Per Page: sydney

Salifert alkalinity test kit

Post by pebbles »

Good morning folks, :wavey:

I recently bought a new kit, nice long expiry. :nod: Great - I thought - until I realised there was no reference solution included.

One of the advantages with this kit is that it comes with a reference solution, allowing you to cross check in case the kit needs replacing.

On the instructions it says a reference solution is sometimes included??? :-s

Will future kits be supplied without the solution ie is this the new norm?

Thanks for your help,
Angie
angie
Rod the Reefer
Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
Posts: 6683
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:42 am
Posts Per Page: Greenhill, Adelaide, SA

Re: Salifert alkalinity test kit

Post by Rod the Reefer »

Wow.
pebbles
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 3296
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 10:13 am
Posts Per Page: sydney

Re: Salifert alkalinity test kit

Post by pebbles »

Well, if anyone is interested here is the reply to my question on FB:
-------------------------------------

Aquadepot Imports
Hi Angela
It will depend on which batch so will vary
Regards
Graeme

-------------------------------------

I take it from that luck plays a part in whether or not a reference solution is included. :-s
angie
CT_Reefer
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:22 pm
Posts Per Page: Melbourne

Re: Salifert alkalinity test kit

Post by CT_Reefer »

Yup, I didn't get a reference solution with my last one.
Rod the Reefer
Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
Posts: 6683
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:42 am
Posts Per Page: Greenhill, Adelaide, SA

Re: Salifert alkalinity test kit

Post by Rod the Reefer »

I now use Hanna for Alk.

Rod. :thumbsup:
Post Reply

Return to “Aquadepot Imports”