Great Service at Guppies aquarium Products

This forum is run by Guppy's Aquarium Products Online (a MASA Business Partner). Please feel free to use this forum to discuss any topics about products, sales or any general questions you would like us to answer.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Petrus
Hi, I am new around here!
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:35 am
Posts Per Page: Sydney

Great Service at Guppies aquarium Products

Post by Petrus »

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to give credit where it was due to Garry at Guppies Aquarium Products Online. I had purchased a pump that wasn't meeting my flow expectations from him and asked him whether he would be able to help me out with a return or exchange for a new pump.
I sent back the item to Gary.
He was happy to test it and felt that it was performing satisfactorily but I wanted to exchange it and Gary was very helpful and happy for that to happen.

Great service for an online store!

Keep up the good work Garry!

Petrus
smidy69
Veteran Reefer
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:01 am
Posts Per Page: brisbane

Re: Great Service at Guppies aquarium Products

Post by smidy69 »

I will second, third and forth that, Gary's customer service is second to none and is always willing to help and has done this for me numerous times and will continue to praise his help and recommend him whenever possible!
TANK JOURNAL
http://www.masa.asn.au/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=148&t=261760
Post Reply

Return to “Guppy's Aquarium Products Online”