Massive news, I saw my Blue Tangs start to spawn again and was able to collect some eggs.
All three were involved in the spawning activity so Im not sure who actually did the deed.
Ill post some pictures of the eggs once I confirm if they are fertilised.
Even if they are not, I am super excited to now have spawning tangs again
Edit: pics posted here http://www.masa.asn.au/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=234157&p=1254421#p1254421
Blue Tangs Spawning
Moderators: Moderators, Mod: Propagation & Breeding
-
CaptCrash
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 756
- Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:22 am
- Posts Per Page: Perth
Blue Tangs Spawning
8x2.5x2 Reef Tank fish and shrimp breeding 6x2x2 Reef Tank, now closed down
Stay up to date with my efforts at Blue Tang Breeding here http://facebook.com/RegalTangBreeding and Mccullochi Clownfish Breeding here https://www.facebook.com/MccullochiClownfishBreeding
Stay up to date with my efforts at Blue Tang Breeding here http://facebook.com/RegalTangBreeding and Mccullochi Clownfish Breeding here https://www.facebook.com/MccullochiClownfishBreeding
-
millotoli
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1617
- Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:42 am
- Posts Per Page: Stirling/Adelaide
Re: Blue Tangs Spawning
Awesome!!!!
You must have the golden touch!
Keep us updated!
-
angel101
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1452
- Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2003 1:41 pm
- Posts Per Page: Fern Tree Gully, Melbourne, Victoria.
Re: Blue Tangs Spawning
What a great achievement, well done!
I live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know me here.