Farewell Phil!

This forum is run by Aqua Blue Distribution (a MASA Business Partner). Please feel free to use this forum to discuss any topics about products, sales or any general questions you would like us to answer.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
AquaBlue
Veteran Reefer
Posts: 896
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:43 am
Posts Per Page: Brisbane

Farewell Phil!

Post by AquaBlue »

Phil (Chromus) thank you very much for all your hard work, effort and all the time you have put into RTAW and MASA.
Appreciate it so much as I know how busy you were outside of the forums.
I hope whom ever replaces you has the ability and time for us all like you did.
Later Phil and thanks again for everything.
Regards
Tim

:cheers:
Aqua Blue Distribution
Brisbane, Qld.
http://www.aquabluedistribution.com.au/
[directory]83[/directory]
Rod the Reefer
Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
Posts: 6683
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:42 am
Posts Per Page: Greenhill, Adelaide, SA

Re: Farewell Phil!

Post by Rod the Reefer »

Wow, that came out of the blue (for me anyway)

I second Tim's comments, it'll probably take two or three people to replace you Phil!

Thanks for all the help and inspiration you have given me over the years.

I hope you're hanging around mate.

Rod. :thumbsup:
Vilante
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 399
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:15 am
Posts Per Page: Sydney

Re: Farewell Phil!

Post by Vilante »

Pretty much the only person that showed me help with my super noob posts so it's sad to see you go mate. Cheers.
coral1
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 4927
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:25 am
Posts Per Page: ROSEBUD VIC

Re: Farewell Phil!

Post by coral1 »

Rod the Reefer wrote:Wow, that came out of the blue (for me anyway)

I second Tim's comments, it'll probably take two or three people to replace you Phil!

Thanks for all the help and inspiration you have given me over the years.

I hope you're hanging around mate.

Rod. :thumbsup:

:withyou: :withyou:
Renae
MASOV 2015-2016 president
Image[/image]
viewtopic.php?f=145&t=241394
viewtopic.php?f=145&t=162492
Post Reply

Return to “Aqua Blue Distribution”