Astrophotography

This forum is for the discussion relating to all aspects of diving, collect and photography of marine related subjects. You can discuss equipment, software, or just display your photographs for critique.

Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Photography Forum

chromus
I Was Around When Noah Was a Reefer
Posts: 19409
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:09 am
Posts Per Page: Atwell, Perth, WA
Contact:

Re: Astrophotography

Post by chromus »

We had a clear night on sunday, it was a little windy making it not perfect but for a first real try at planets in decent resolution here are my ok shots.

Jupiter
Image

Image

Saturn

Image

Image

Mars

Image

By the time Mars and Saturn were high enough to be viable it was 1am so I didn't have time to try as many times as I did with Jupiter.

Clear skies forecast tonight :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Did you search RTAW Reefpedia B4 asking your question?

My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power
Post Reply

Return to “Diving, Collection and Photography Forum”