Best or Worst reef related YouTube clip

A place to discuss all the off topic, jokes, and fun stuff. You will be amazed at what gets exposed at low tide!

Moderators: Moderators, Mod: Low Tide

Post Reply
hanzelz
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:10 am
Posts Per Page: Brisbane

Best or Worst reef related YouTube clip

Post by hanzelz »

I'm caught between worst if its fake or worst if it's real.

I hope it's fake for all those fishes sake.

https://youtu.be/4Bq3ENNOfCY
briano
Curious Reefer
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:28 am
Posts Per Page: Wollongong

Re: Best or Worst reef related YouTube clip

Post by briano »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMXkocHw0bk

I think I would like to enter this beautiful tank in the worst category.

What do you guys think
hanzelz
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:10 am
Posts Per Page: Brisbane

Re: Best or Worst reef related YouTube clip

Post by hanzelz »

^ Are you kidding? I love that tank.
Honestly
Post Reply

Return to “Low Tide”