My trip to the Sydney Sealife aquarium

This forum is for the discussion relating to all aspects of diving, collect and photography of marine related subjects. You can discuss equipment, software, or just display your photographs for critique.

Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Photography Forum

Post Reply
amzar123
Centurion Reefer
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 10:01 am
Posts Per Page: Brisbane

My trip to the Sydney Sealife aquarium

Post by amzar123 »

Some of you may have noticed I've been away for a while, I'm currently on holiday in Australia.
I've done several video blogs of the holiday which I haven't posted, the lasted one however is relevant to you guys...

Here is my trip to the Sydney Sealife Aquarium, if you like this you may enjoy some of my other videos, you get to see me a bit more as a person :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baTSrUO1bUg
Post Reply

Return to “Diving, Collection and Photography Forum”