Relist expired classified Advert

Post here any ideas, feedback or queries you have in regard to MASA (including Reefing the Australian Way). This forum is not for reef aquaria related questions.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Grungefreek
Veteran Reefer
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 1:06 pm
Posts Per Page: Gunnedah, NSW

Relist expired classified Advert

Post by Grungefreek »

Hi all,
I'm sure this has been covered before but I cant seem to find it with a search.

I have some expired ad's I wish to renew, but I cant for the life of me figure out how I do it.

Can anyone enlighten me on how to relist the ad, or do I have to make a whole new ad?

Thanks.
chromus
I Was Around When Noah Was a Reefer
Posts: 19409
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:09 am
Posts Per Page: Atwell, Perth, WA
Contact:

Re: Relist expired classified Advert

Post by chromus »

Functionality hasnt worked the entire time I have been on here.
Did you search RTAW Reefpedia B4 asking your question?

My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power
Grungefreek
Veteran Reefer
Posts: 989
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 1:06 pm
Posts Per Page: Gunnedah, NSW

Re: Relist expired classified Advert

Post by Grungefreek »

Righto, looks like I will have to make new ads. Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post Reply

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions, Comments and Suggestions”