Reeflink

This forum is run by Aqua Blue Distribution (a MASA Business Partner). Please feel free to use this forum to discuss any topics about products, sales or any general questions you would like us to answer.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Icebreaker
Hi, I am new around here!
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:15 am
Posts Per Page: Australia

Reeflink

Post by Icebreaker »

Hi people,

My Ecotech Reef link just fried itself today when I unplugged it and plugged it back in. Of course it's now out of warranty. I'm just wondering if anyone knows if there might be a way it could be fixed, or if not, where would be the best place to get it cheap? Or even better: what alternatives are there? I did like that it connected with my Apex Fusion system, but I'm quite angry with this thing at the moment.

Thanks :-)
AquaBlue
Veteran Reefer
Posts: 896
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:43 am
Posts Per Page: Brisbane

Re: Reeflink

Post by AquaBlue »

Hi Ice Breaker
We don't long in all the time so please, as stated, just email or call us for warranty and or parts.
Thanks
Aqua Blue Distribution
Aqua Blue Distribution
Brisbane, Qld.
http://www.aquabluedistribution.com.au/
[directory]83[/directory]
Post Reply

Return to “Aqua Blue Distribution”