Hi all
Just want to ask if there is anyone that bred Dragonets that will be willing to share some tips
Cheers
Dragonet breeding
Moderators: Moderators, Mod: Propagation & Breeding
-
Riaan_Tas
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 275
- Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:30 am
- Posts Per Page: Parkwood Qld
-
gpsmart
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 263
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:23 am
- Posts Per Page: Bedfordale, Western Australia
Re: Dragonet breeding
Hi,
I bred a few batches of dragonets about 5 years ago. What is it you would like to know? I'm happy to test my memory and help out if possible. If you search my posts from 2010 you will find a thread titled "Mandarin Dragonet - It's a Boy!!" You might find something there to help. Since I'm not breeding commercially any more I am happy to elaborate on any details.
Good luck,
Graham
I bred a few batches of dragonets about 5 years ago. What is it you would like to know? I'm happy to test my memory and help out if possible. If you search my posts from 2010 you will find a thread titled "Mandarin Dragonet - It's a Boy!!" You might find something there to help. Since I'm not breeding commercially any more I am happy to elaborate on any details.
Good luck,
Graham
-
CaptCrash
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 756
- Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:22 am
- Posts Per Page: Perth
Re: Dragonet breeding
There is also quite a bit of information on MBI,
If you look here http://www.mbisite.org/Forums/tt.aspx?forumid=137 and change the filter to show all threads from the beginning of time, you should find quite a bit of information.
If you look here http://www.mbisite.org/Forums/tt.aspx?forumid=137 and change the filter to show all threads from the beginning of time, you should find quite a bit of information.
8x2.5x2 Reef Tank fish and shrimp breeding 6x2x2 Reef Tank, now closed down
Stay up to date with my efforts at Blue Tang Breeding here http://facebook.com/RegalTangBreeding and Mccullochi Clownfish Breeding here https://www.facebook.com/MccullochiClownfishBreeding
Stay up to date with my efforts at Blue Tang Breeding here http://facebook.com/RegalTangBreeding and Mccullochi Clownfish Breeding here https://www.facebook.com/MccullochiClownfishBreeding