Aquabella Royal exclusiv announcement

This forum is run by Aquabella Aquariums (a MASA Business Partner). Please feel free to use this forum to discuss any topics about products, sales or any general questions you would like us to answer.

Moderator: Moderators

NewyReefer
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 2736
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:46 am
Posts Per Page: Newcastle

Re: Aquabella Royal exclusiv announcement

Post by NewyReefer »

:withyou: I thinks it's a fair call what he is doing.

He is one of the most helpful people/business I have met and he will have my business I think there is places that good take a page out of his book.

I think it's a fair he is not refusing helping anyone just if his stock is limited helping his customers first I don't see what's bad in that...
AQUABELLA
Centurion Reefer
Posts: 163
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:42 am
Posts Per Page: SYDNEY
Contact:

Re: Aquabella Royal exclusiv announcement

Post by AQUABELLA »

sonofstarstamps wrote:Having dealt with Nick previously, I have found him to be a man of integrity and compassion.
Im sure if he can assist you he will bend over backwards.
Im confident that when i purchase my pumps and skimmers in coming months from him that there will be a support network the fall back on should their be a problem.
As with most things, we are at times driven by price, with little though about what happens in the event of a malfunction.
One thing i have learnt over the years is to always ask about spare parts, warranties etc before purchasing item and factor it in.
Anyway, going off topic a little I know, but am confident that Aquabella will prove to have exceptional customer service and might even exceed my expectations.
Regards,
Frankie



thanks Frankie for your support and kind words .

look forward in assisting you in the future

cheers
Nick
xixau
Veteran Reefer
Posts: 501
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:23 pm
Posts Per Page: Central Coast

Re: Aquabella Royal exclusiv announcement

Post by xixau »

sonofstarstamps wrote:Having dealt with Nick previously, I have found him to be a man of integrity and compassion.
Im sure if he can assist you he will bend over backwards.
Im confident that when i purchase my pumps and skimmers in coming months from him that there will be a support network the fall back on should their be a problem.
As with most things, we are at times driven by price, with little though about what happens in the event of a malfunction.
One thing i have learnt over the years is to always ask about spare parts, warranties etc before purchasing item and factor it in.
Anyway, going off topic a little I know, but am confident that Aquabella will prove to have exceptional customer service and might even exceed my expectations.
Regards,
Frankie

:withyou:
Autonomy
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:55 pm
Posts Per Page: Sydney

Re: Aquabella Royal exclusiv announcement

Post by Autonomy »

Prior to the ‘Buy Australian’ hype, shoppers chose products based on value for money. They compared price, quantity and quality and made choices which were in their best interest. Anytime you purchase any product anywhere in the world (Australia included), there is always a chance that there may be some issue with the product. No product is perfect and immune or impervious to failure or possible hiccups along the way. I personally, would rather stick with what has worked for me time in and time out. I greatly value the Australian standards which Australian distributors provide when purchasing local. I’m sure everyone likes a bargain (myself included), but at the end of the day, I would rather go ahead and pay the extra dollars, knowing that it also provides me with that extra piece of mind, and an all round higher standard of service. Nothing beats a seller’s loyalty to their own customers. The adage “You get what you pay for”, certainly does ring true in my experience.
"...the sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonders forever" Jacques Cousteau
Amphibian
RTAW Veteran Reefer
Posts: 1293
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:08 am
Posts Per Page: sydney

Re: Aquabella Royal exclusiv announcement

Post by Amphibian »

Autonomy wrote:Prior to the ‘Buy Australian’ hype, shoppers chose products based on value for money. They compared price, quantity and quality and made choices which were in their best interest. Anytime you purchase any product anywhere in the world (Australia included), there is always a chance that there may be some issue with the product. No product is perfect and immune or impervious to failure or possible hiccups along the way. I personally, would rather stick with what has worked for me time in and time out. I greatly value the Australian standards which Australian distributors provide when purchasing local. I’m sure everyone likes a bargain (myself included), but at the end of the day, I would rather go ahead and pay the extra dollars, knowing that it also provides me with that extra piece of mind, and an all round higher standard of service. Nothing beats a seller’s loyalty to their own customers. The adage “You get what you pay for”, certainly does ring true in my experience.



:withyou: :clap: :clap:
Dreambox 5x3x2 viewtopic.php?f=145&t=263224
Mixed Reef 8 x 2.6 x 2 Revamp in progress viewtopic.php?f=145&t=245064
Frag Tank 4 x 3 x 2 viewtopic.php?f=148&t=257402
Rebirth of a goodie900 x 900x450
viewtopic.php?f=148&t=253999
Post Reply

Return to “Aquabella Aquariums”