Introducing the World's Smartest Return Pump.
Vectra M1, shipping August 2015.
We are excited to introduce the two newest members of the EcoTech family - the Vectra M1 and Vectra L1 DC centrifugal pumps.
In the coming days you will be provided with a comprehensive information packet for the Vectra M1 and L1 pumps - but for immediate reference here are the basics -feel free to share them with your customers!
VECTRA M1
Pump Type: Centrifugal / DC
Flow: 7500 lph
Pressure: 6.5m
Wattage: 80W
Programmable: Yes
Return Mode: Yes
Closed Loop Mode: Yes
ESL/ReefLink: Yes
Feed Mode: Yes
Battery Backup Compatible: Yes
RRP: $499
VECTRA L1
Pump Type: Centrifugal / DC
Flow: 11500 lph
Pressure: 6.5m
Wattage: 130W
Programmable: Yes
Return Mode: Yes
Closed Loop Mode: Yes
ESL/ReefLink: Yes
Feed Mode: Yes
Battery Backup Compatible: Yes
RRP: $599
Performance and Reliability
The Vectra M1 and Vectra L1 DC centrifugal pumps are built around performance and reliability. Coupling a class leading DC centrifugal pump with EcoTech's proprietary driver technology - delivers for return pump and closed loop applications in a big way.
Vectra - The World's Smartest Return Pump.
Flexibility and Control
In addition to all of the out of box functionality you would expect from EcoTech - the Vectra M1 and Vectra L1 will also connect to EcoSmartLive via the ReefLink.
Unlock even more features and enjoy simplified programming through EcoTech's free online control platform - EcoSmartLive.
Limited quantity available on launch. Reserve yours today ay your favourite Aussie LFS....
Check out our Facebook page for further info and pickies...
Introducing the world's smartest return pump - Vectra
Moderator: Moderators
-
AquaBlue
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 896
- Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:43 am
- Posts Per Page: Brisbane
Introducing the world's smartest return pump - Vectra
Aqua Blue Distribution
Brisbane, Qld.
http://www.aquabluedistribution.com.au/
[directory]83[/directory]
Brisbane, Qld.
http://www.aquabluedistribution.com.au/
[directory]83[/directory]
-
chromus
- I Was Around When Noah Was a Reefer
- Posts: 19409
- Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:09 am
- Posts Per Page: Atwell, Perth, WA
- Contact:
Re: Introducing the world's smartest return pump - Vectra
Tim - can you please post the inlet and outlet nozzle sizes :D
I might just finally be able to run my CL as CL :D
I might just finally be able to run my CL as CL :D
Did you search RTAW Reefpedia B4 asking your question?
My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power
My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power
-
AquaBlue
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 896
- Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:43 am
- Posts Per Page: Brisbane
Re: Introducing the world's smartest return pump - Vectra
Hi Phil
I honestly can't remember and I can't find where I wrote it down however I just measured my samples here on my desk:
L inlet is 56mm across L outlet is 46mm
M inlet is 46mm across M outlet is 39mm across.
Sorry we went down to the local plumbing shop to test them but I can't find my notes.
Aussie Standard pressure fittings thread straight on with no issues.
These would be perfect for closed loops as you can programme them in Gyre modes etc.... More to come on these they are pretty cool pumps Phil.
Regards
Tim
I honestly can't remember and I can't find where I wrote it down however I just measured my samples here on my desk:
L inlet is 56mm across L outlet is 46mm
M inlet is 46mm across M outlet is 39mm across.
Sorry we went down to the local plumbing shop to test them but I can't find my notes.
Aussie Standard pressure fittings thread straight on with no issues.
These would be perfect for closed loops as you can programme them in Gyre modes etc.... More to come on these they are pretty cool pumps Phil.
Regards
Tim
Aqua Blue Distribution
Brisbane, Qld.
http://www.aquabluedistribution.com.au/
[directory]83[/directory]
Brisbane, Qld.
http://www.aquabluedistribution.com.au/
[directory]83[/directory]
-
sparker
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1253
- Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 5:56 am
- Posts Per Page: Victoria
Re: Introducing the world's smartest return pump - Vectra
Awesome - thanks Tim.
Sam
Sam