Customers tanks Showcase thread
Moderator: Moderators
-
Orphek australia
- Centurion Reefer
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:21 am
- Posts Per Page: Australia
- Contact:
Customers tanks Showcase thread
Hi, Feel free to keep adding to this forum. Ill get it started with some of more recent projects throughout the world.
-
Orphek australia
- Centurion Reefer
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:21 am
- Posts Per Page: Australia
- Contact:
Re: Customers tanks Showcase thread





Last edited by Orphek australia on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Orphek australia
- Centurion Reefer
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:21 am
- Posts Per Page: Australia
- Contact:
Re: Customers tanks Showcase thread
Here is one of our feature tanks at the dubai-burj-al-arab-hotel

External lighting








External lighting







-
Orphek australia
- Centurion Reefer
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:21 am
- Posts Per Page: Australia
- Contact:
Re: Customers tanks Showcase thread
Last but not least a few others.


Sambil Mall



Sambil Mall

-
NewyReefer
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2736
- Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:46 am
- Posts Per Page: Newcastle
Re: Customers tanks Showcase thread

That tank is one of my favorites on the Zeo forums also has sun light during the day and has had a ridiculous amount of growth

Matty.
Thinking inside the box-----------v
--------My ZEOvit AIO SPS Nano---------
-----------My 5x2.5x2 Reef------------
Now thinking outside the box----^
-------------My Aquatic Log---------------
Thinking inside the box-----------v
--------My ZEOvit AIO SPS Nano---------
-----------My 5x2.5x2 Reef------------
Now thinking outside the box----^
-------------My Aquatic Log---------------
-
Orphek australia
- Centurion Reefer
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:21 am
- Posts Per Page: Australia
- Contact:
-
blacjack
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:01 am
- Posts Per Page: Orange, NSW
- Contact:
Re: Customers tanks Showcase thread
Orphek australia wrote:Another Happy Customer with Atlantik V2.1
viewtopic.php?f=145&t=226386&start=90
Sorry everyone for the crappy pic's
As for the light itself
I will definitely get another one when I upgrade my tank.-
Aronnax
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1308
- Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:54 pm
- Posts Per Page: Epping Vic
Re: Customers tanks Showcase thread
Hi
Had my Atlantik for about 12 months now and love it. Infact I love it so much I just bought a second one. The pics below are jsut with the one running, only installed the second at about 5:45 this morning. the last photo shows the two installed but they're not on because, as I said, it was 5:45 this morning.
Just be aware. the photos were taken with my phone so they're not that great. The camera has compensated for the brightness of the LEDs by darkening the entire photo, the tank is actually more brightly light than it looks. This is most apparent in the first photo where it's darkened it to the point you can make out each individual LED ON the atlantik.





And here's a shot just after I installed the second Atlantik.

Had my Atlantik for about 12 months now and love it. Infact I love it so much I just bought a second one. The pics below are jsut with the one running, only installed the second at about 5:45 this morning. the last photo shows the two installed but they're not on because, as I said, it was 5:45 this morning.
Just be aware. the photos were taken with my phone so they're not that great. The camera has compensated for the brightness of the LEDs by darkening the entire photo, the tank is actually more brightly light than it looks. This is most apparent in the first photo where it's darkened it to the point you can make out each individual LED ON the atlantik.





And here's a shot just after I installed the second Atlantik.

Stuart
Click to Join the Marine Aquarium Society Of Victoria Today!!
"Don't raise your voice, improve your argument" - Desmond Tutu
Click to Join the Marine Aquarium Society Of Victoria Today!!
"Don't raise your voice, improve your argument" - Desmond Tutu
-
blacjack
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:01 am
- Posts Per Page: Orange, NSW
- Contact:
Re: Customers tanks Showcase thread
I've recently broken down my old tank for an upgrade. I only have 1 V2.1 atm so I need more, though I thought I would share what pictures I've got now. I've only got frags at this time, though this is more to show the effect when the light shuts down. This is an awesome time to see the tank.


From out side looking into the room

I do have the light set a little too far to the side, though I do have corals on the side of the rock so I need the light this far over. This tank is 1800mm wide, and the light is centred 600mm in from the edge. You can see the light spread and this is just before the lights shut down. The spread of light is awesome. I hope to have another light by the end of the year, and I'll keep updating when I get a reasonable picture at different stages of the tanks progress.


From out side looking into the room

I do have the light set a little too far to the side, though I do have corals on the side of the rock so I need the light this far over. This tank is 1800mm wide, and the light is centred 600mm in from the edge. You can see the light spread and this is just before the lights shut down. The spread of light is awesome. I hope to have another light by the end of the year, and I'll keep updating when I get a reasonable picture at different stages of the tanks progress.