Hi,
Been researching for a new light for my 4x2x2 mixed reef tank and have finally settled on this one. Now I have 2 questions, will one pendant fit my tank? What are they priced at $AUD? And how do I go about ordering?
Thanks
Christopher
Atlantic V2.1
Moderator: Moderators
-
ReefBoy
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 280
- Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:24 am
- Posts Per Page: Earlwood, Sydney NSW
-
Orphek australia
- Centurion Reefer
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:21 am
- Posts Per Page: Australia
- Contact:
Re: Atlantic V2.1
ReefBoy wrote:Hi,
Been researching for a new light for my 4x2x2 mixed reef tank and have finally settled on this one. Now I have 2 questions, will one pendant fit my tank? What are they priced at $AUD? And how do I go about ordering?
Thanks
Christopher
Hi Chris,
Just replied to your email. I recommend the Atlantik V2.1 (Not the pendant). We will look after you price wise. Just let me know via email and we can start the ordering process. Plus don't forget the free Android tablet i will throw in.