Andries Please contact

This forum is run by Guppy's Aquarium Products Online (a MASA Business Partner). Please feel free to use this forum to discuss any topics about products, sales or any general questions you would like us to answer.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
adodo78
Hi, I am new around here!
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:01 am
Posts Per Page: Birkdale

Andries Please contact

Post by adodo78 »

Please contact me regarding the auto feeder unit returned to you for warranty reasons. Since I sent it back you won't respond to emails,private messages or facebook messages. The phone numbers I can find are no longer connected. I guess my next step is to just show up at your shed.

Adam
ggoosen
Veteran Reefer
Posts: 567
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:42 am
Posts Per Page: Adelaide

Andries Please contact

Post by ggoosen »

Adam, there are threads that Andries has sold up. I did read that the new owners will be emailing the customer base? Not sure if that helps

viewtopic.php?t=261427
adodo78
Hi, I am new around here!
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:01 am
Posts Per Page: Birkdale

Re: Andries Please contact

Post by adodo78 »

Thanks mate
Post Reply

Return to “Guppy's Aquarium Products Online”