With a airlift system, Bio - Chemical sponge filters feature silent operation , filters and puts beneficial oxygen into the water.
http://www.guppysaquariumproducts.com.a ... litre.html
We have just landed 2 40ft containers, all our MS skimmer range are now fully stocked.
We now have the complete range of JEBAO wave pumps and dosing pumps in stock, I will add them over the weekend. I will make sure they are the best price in Aust.
We now stock the Kamoer 4way dosing pump
http://www.guppysaquariumproducts.com.a ... p-f04.html
We now stock the NANO Flipper 2 in one scraper $19.99
http://www.guppysaquariumproducts.com.a ... eaner.html
All our Hailea chillers are back in stock
http://www.guppysaquariumproducts.com.a ... ?q=chiller
100m Soft Silicone Air Line Hose For Air Pumps 4mm NOW ONLY $16.99 per roll. I don't think the shops get it this cheap
http://www.guppysaquariumproducts.com.a ... s-4mm.html
We will also have the new TECO chiller range in stock soon. That will be a first for Australia
Any questions, please email me at avk@bigpond.net.au as I hardly ever come onto the forum.