Vertex alpha 200 replacement parts

This forum is run by Aquadepot Imports (a MASA Business Partner). Please feel free to use this forum to discuss any topics about products, sales or any general questions you would like us to answer.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
aquarium
Curious Reefer
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:29 pm
Posts Per Page: Perth

Vertex alpha 200 replacement parts

Post by aquarium »

Hi graham

I bought a vertex alpha 200 skimmer off you guys through perth aquarium display under a year ago. The red ozone tubing is cracked after 6 months of ozone use which is disappointing considering the generic tubing connecting the skimmer to the ozone generator is still fine.
Contacted the shop but was told to contact you directly. I know Aqua depot no longer carry vertex but you did state that you guys would still look after waranties and maintenance work. Hence. Can you please advise how, where and when I can get hold of the tubing other than through vertex directly?

I know I can use any tubing but would prefer original parts.

Thanks


Ian
Post Reply

Return to “Aquadepot Imports”