the little garage tank is still chugging away, with a few changes, heat has been a big issue over the summer months, so as not to stress Herman the hermit or Colin the crab I decided to put them back in the creek
So the tank has had no livestock (apart from the million pods) for 3 months now. The one big mangrove is booming along with new leaves and shoots, the smaller one had new shoots that went black and has not grown any more. I wanted to fill the tank with mangroves and had 5 plants cultivating in the creek, until the council came and did there annual mangrove clear out, the week before I was going to transplant them
The tank is now fluctuating between 21 and 27degs, so i'll add a couple of new hermits another small crab, I just need to get my 5 year old nephew over to catch one for me, they are to fast for an old bugger like me