Please contact

This forum is run by Guppy's Aquarium Products Online (a MASA Business Partner). Please feel free to use this forum to discuss any topics about products, sales or any general questions you would like us to answer.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
ALangman
Centurion Reefer
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:06 pm
Posts Per Page: Adelaide

Please contact

Post by ALangman »

Hi Andries,

I've been emailing you regularly for more than 3 weeks now regarding the issues I'm having (replacement level switch and impeller) and you have not replied. Please make contact and let me know what's going on. Probably just an email problem and sorry to write here but I don't know how else to contact you.

Thanks,

Adam Langman
Amphibian
RTAW Veteran Reefer
Posts: 1293
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:08 am
Posts Per Page: sydney

Re: Please contact

Post by Amphibian »

Hi could you please reply to my emails as well

Thanks
Dreambox 5x3x2 viewtopic.php?f=145&t=263224
Mixed Reef 8 x 2.6 x 2 Revamp in progress viewtopic.php?f=145&t=245064
Frag Tank 4 x 3 x 2 viewtopic.php?f=148&t=257402
Rebirth of a goodie900 x 900x450
viewtopic.php?f=148&t=253999
Post Reply

Return to “Guppy's Aquarium Products Online”