Sheena's Nano tank

The purpose of this forum is to allow people to showcase their tanks, and allow other uses to ask questions on equipment, livestock, methodology etc.
Specifically for Nano and Pico Tanks with a Volume less than 100 litres.

Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Tank Journals

Post Reply
ClarityReef
RTAW Reefer
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:52 am
Posts Per Page: Sydney

Sheena's Nano tank

Post by ClarityReef »

Hello everyone,
I'm so excited to get my new nano tank going. After contemplation about my current fluval 46l marine setup, I decided to go ahead and buy a 45cm cube. I'm addicted and want something a little bigger!

My new set up:
- Aquaclear with seachem matrix, polyfilter and carbon
- Aqua mini led light
- hydor skimmer
- eheim powerhead
-hydor heater
- Hydor wave maker which I'm still waiting to come.

I have set up my tank with new dry sand and some live rock and just waiting for it to go through a cycle before moving my livestock and shutting down my old tank.
Image
Image
I'm hoping the cycle will be fast and I can have the tank up and running. But I know this can take time.

Anyone know what these are?
Image
SeaCucumber
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 280
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:27 pm
Posts Per Page: Fremantle

Re: Sheena's Nano tank

Post by SeaCucumber »

Looks like you got some free zoas :)
DanMang
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 225
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:24 am
Posts Per Page: Ourimbah

Re: Sheena's Nano tank

Post by DanMang »

Don't rush into anything. Take your time, it will make everything easier in the long run. And yep, definitely some hitchhiker zoas
Post Reply

Return to “Reef Tanks Nano/Pico (Less than 100 Litres)”