
Andrews 6x2.5x2.5 FOWLR (updated)
Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Tank Journals
-
Andy.B
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 365
- Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:15 am
- Posts Per Page: Gymea, Sydney
-
Andy.B
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 365
- Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:15 am
- Posts Per Page: Gymea, Sydney
-
cody.sheridan-2008
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 2639
- Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:18 am
- Posts Per Page: Waverton, North Sydney, NSW Australia 2060
- Contact:
Re: Andrews 6x2.5x2.5 FOWLR (updated)
Need some more snaps Andy 
-
Andy.B
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 365
- Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:15 am
- Posts Per Page: Gymea, Sydney
Re: Andrews 6x2.5x2.5 FOWLR (updated)
Hey Cody thanks for following
my photo skills arent really the best but I have a few more snaps I'll throw some more up
Since the last upload of snaps the ear spot angel has really changed in the face showing more blue around the mouth, the change in pomacanthus angels is unique and fascinating in each individual

my photo skills arent really the best but I have a few more snaps I'll throw some more up
Since the last upload of snaps the ear spot angel has really changed in the face showing more blue around the mouth, the change in pomacanthus angels is unique and fascinating in each individual

Andrew



