Micro magic

For details, discussions and Tank Journals for this years Pico tank competition

Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship

Post Reply
SeaCucumber
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 280
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:27 pm
Posts Per Page: Fremantle

Micro magic

Post by SeaCucumber »

CODE: SELECT ALL
Introduction:
Hey all late entry but I have been aloud ! So I'll be quick ! Today I scrounged around and picked up a cheap tank :) and got it cycling ..


System Type: LPS & softies

PICO System:

PICO Tank:

PICO Volume:

PICO Lighting:

Start up date: 14/1/14

Support systems:

System Water: Natural salt water

Display Water circulation: In tank water circulation.

Filtration: hob

Evaporation Top Up: manual

Water Changes: 5% every 2-3 days and a big monthly


Chemical Support:

Calcium and Alkalinity Addition: Manual testing and supplementing

Other Chemical Maintenance: Reef abc foundation

Current Water Chemistry: If applicable
Nitrates:
Phosphates:
Alkalinity:
Calcium:
Salinity / Specific Gravity:
Magnesuim:


Livestock:

Corals: Gsp,morphs,zoas.

Invertebrates and or CUC 1 turbo snail 1 crab and 1 zombiesnail ( if I get a sb
Feeding Regime:

Coral food: Thinking weekly with marine snow and other mix of food depending on coral selections followed my a water change 2 hours after

Method: target feeding

Budget
Equipm
    ent expenses
    30$ + 5$ for rock

    Images:

    :banana:

    I will get my pics up tomorrow as Iam buggered after running around getting it done !
    Post Reply

    Return to “RTAW PICO competition”