Any help would be great
Programming Dalua UV-11
Moderator: Moderators
-
n0rk
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 7821
- Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:12 pm
- Posts Per Page: An island smaller than the one I was on
Programming Dalua UV-11
I've just put a UV-11 over one of my systems and was wondering about specific instructions for programming it to do automatic ramping? I've figured out temperature readout, clock, and getting in to the time point interfaces (ie. "A1 on", etc) but can't get past there to set anything specific.
Any help would be great
Any help would be great
BENJAMIN ::: If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU ARE LOOKING FAR TOO CLOSELY. I FEEL VIOLATED.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU ARE LOOKING FAR TOO CLOSELY. I FEEL VIOLATED.
-
n0rk
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 7821
- Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:12 pm
- Posts Per Page: An island smaller than the one I was on
Re: Programming Dalua UV-11
No help…?
BENJAMIN ::: If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU ARE LOOKING FAR TOO CLOSELY. I FEEL VIOLATED.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU ARE LOOKING FAR TOO CLOSELY. I FEEL VIOLATED.
-
dalua_australia
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:04 am
- Posts Per Page: sydney
- Contact:
Re: Programming Dalua UV-11
Hey sorry mate just saw your thread then!!
What's your mobile and email i can explain over the phone and also send you instructions via email. Or alternatively call me on 0406-111-223
Thanks and chat tomorrow!
What's your mobile and email i can explain over the phone and also send you instructions via email. Or alternatively call me on 0406-111-223
Thanks and chat tomorrow!
DALUA AUSTRALIA No.1 Choice in LED Lighting
http://www.daluaaustralia.com.au
info@daluaaustralia.com.au
0406111223
[directory]342[/directory]
http://www.daluaaustralia.com.au
info@daluaaustralia.com.au
0406111223
[directory]342[/directory]
-
n0rk
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 7821
- Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:12 pm
- Posts Per Page: An island smaller than the one I was on
Re: Programming Dalua UV-11
Cheers mate, I'll give you a bell later on today 
BENJAMIN ::: If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU ARE LOOKING FAR TOO CLOSELY. I FEEL VIOLATED.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU ARE LOOKING FAR TOO CLOSELY. I FEEL VIOLATED.