
REEF SECRETS AQUARIUMS Display NEW VIDEO
Moderators: Moderators, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship, Mod: Tank Journals
-
mattgreen
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 4347
- Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:15 am
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast, Qld.
-
mattgreen
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 4347
- Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:15 am
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast, Qld.
-
mattgreen
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 4347
- Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:15 am
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast, Qld.
-
mattgreen
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 4347
- Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:15 am
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast, Qld.
Re: REEF SECRETS AQUARIUMS Display NEW VIDEO
Photobucket decided to cut my pics short 

-
Mattyjm77
- Lurking Reefer
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:23 am
- Posts Per Page: Brisbane
Re: REEF SECRETS AQUARIUMS Display NEW VIDEO
Wow wonderful tank
-
reefsecretsaquariums
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 7342
- Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:37 pm
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast
- Contact:
Re: REEF SECRETS AQUARIUMS Display NEW VIDEO
just made a video the other day ....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fSFcYOZ9ok
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fSFcYOZ9ok[/youtube] <- ps this youtube link thing sucks ....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fSFcYOZ9ok
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fSFcYOZ9ok[/youtube] <- ps this youtube link thing sucks ....

REEF SECRETS AQUARIUMS (07) 55356996
unit 2 number 9 Kortum Drive, Burleigh Heads . darren@reefsecrets.com.au
Reef Secrets Facebook Page
http://www.reefsecrets.com.au/
[directory]256[/directory]
Australian Reefing Connection
EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF PMs IT FILLS UP TO QUICKLY. I CAN CHECK EMAILS FASTER.
I DONT WORK ON MONDAYS >>> ITS MY ONLY DAY OFF .
unit 2 number 9 Kortum Drive, Burleigh Heads . darren@reefsecrets.com.au
Reef Secrets Facebook Page
http://www.reefsecrets.com.au/
[directory]256[/directory]
Australian Reefing Connection
EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF PMs IT FILLS UP TO QUICKLY. I CAN CHECK EMAILS FASTER.
I DONT WORK ON MONDAYS >>> ITS MY ONLY DAY OFF .
-
reefsecretsaquariums
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 7342
- Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:37 pm
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast
- Contact:
Re: REEF SECRETS AQUARIUMS Display NEW VIDEO
latest video of the tank .....
[youtube]Y8DwJFPgQDM[/youtube]
[youtube]Y8DwJFPgQDM[/youtube]
REEF SECRETS AQUARIUMS (07) 55356996
unit 2 number 9 Kortum Drive, Burleigh Heads . darren@reefsecrets.com.au
Reef Secrets Facebook Page
http://www.reefsecrets.com.au/
[directory]256[/directory]
Australian Reefing Connection
EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF PMs IT FILLS UP TO QUICKLY. I CAN CHECK EMAILS FASTER.
I DONT WORK ON MONDAYS >>> ITS MY ONLY DAY OFF .
unit 2 number 9 Kortum Drive, Burleigh Heads . darren@reefsecrets.com.au
Reef Secrets Facebook Page
http://www.reefsecrets.com.au/
[directory]256[/directory]
Australian Reefing Connection
EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF PMs IT FILLS UP TO QUICKLY. I CAN CHECK EMAILS FASTER.
I DONT WORK ON MONDAYS >>> ITS MY ONLY DAY OFF .
-
chromus
- I Was Around When Noah Was a Reefer
- Posts: 19409
- Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:09 am
- Posts Per Page: Atwell, Perth, WA
- Contact:
Re: REEF SECRETS AQUARIUMS Display NEW VIDEO
reefsecretsaquariums wrote:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fSFcYOZ9ok[/youtube] <- ps this youtube link thing sucks ....
Use it right and it works
(fixed your previous vid for ya too)Code: Select all
[youtube]3fSFcYOZ9ok[/youtube][youtube]3fSFcYOZ9ok[/youtube]
Did you search RTAW Reefpedia B4 asking your question?
My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power
My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power
-
azheaz
- RTAW Reefer
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:30 pm
- Posts Per Page: Brisbane
Re: REEF SECRETS AQUARIUMS Display NEW VIDEO
So it’s been a while since anyone’s posted here
I'm kind of new to all this but I'm picking up some good tips and tricks through reading these tank builds. I went and saw your tank on the weekend and wow it looks excellent. Can you tell me what LED lighting your using now or is it still the MH's? Any updates with stock or equipment?
I'm kind of new to all this but I'm picking up some good tips and tricks through reading these tank builds. I went and saw your tank on the weekend and wow it looks excellent. Can you tell me what LED lighting your using now or is it still the MH's? Any updates with stock or equipment?-
kodez
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 469
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:27 pm
- Posts Per Page: Perth
Re: REEF SECRETS AQUARIUMS Display NEW VIDEO
mattgreen wrote:
That bottom photo, what do you call it?



