Anzac Day and Legacy

This forum is run by 100% Reef Safe (a MASA Business Partner). Use this forum to discuss any related topics about 100% Reef Safe products, sales or any general questions you would like us to answer.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
100% Reef Safe
RTAW Veteran Reefer
Posts: 1911
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:55 am
Posts Per Page: Redcliffe, Qld
Contact:

Anzac Day and Legacy

Post by 100% Reef Safe »

Hi Everyone,

To everyone that knows me, knows that I am ex military and Anzac Day is a very special day to me and I don't usually open out of respect to all my Military mates past and present and the ones that never made it home that served this great country of ours.
I was thinking of a way to respect them and their families on this day without meaning any disrespect. Then is dawned on me that there might be a slight chance that I might open up later today time permitting (catching up with some old military mates and chatting about our experiences/memories over a few coldies) that I will donate a portion of todays sales to Legacy for the great work that they do with our veterans.
Any Online sales will be included in this till midnight tonight so here is your chance to support a very worthy cause :)

100% Reef Safe

Cheers
Pete
100% Reef Safe 0400 600 583
mailto:?subject=&body=
http://www.100percentreefsafe.com.au
[directory]29[/directory]
Bandit
Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
Posts: 8473
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2003 1:59 am
Posts Per Page: Bayswater, VIC

Re: Anzac Day and Legacy

Post by Bandit »

Freaking great idea Pete, and thanks for your efforts in keeping Australia safe
Post Reply

Return to “100% Reef Safe”