100% Reef Safe Amino Acid Protein Supplement

This forum is run by 100% Reef Safe (a MASA Business Partner). Use this forum to discuss any related topics about 100% Reef Safe products, sales or any general questions you would like us to answer.

Moderator: Moderators

peekandboo
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 2468
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:50 am
Posts Per Page: Newcastle

Re: 100% Reef Safe Amino Acid Protein Supplement

Post by peekandboo »

fezzz wrote:do you turn off your return pump and skimmer for half an hour or so when feeding this mixture? and leave vortech on to blow the mixture around the tank? or do you target feed


Turn skimmer off when dose and turn skimmer back on in the morning. I only target feed scollys and my wa mandarin fish ( not this stuff tho)

You should never turn off return pump unless doing water change. My 2 Tunze 6105's do all the work to blow the AA around the tank.
HTH
fezzz
Centurion Reefer
Posts: 176
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:55 am
Posts Per Page: casula, sydney

Re: 100% Reef Safe Amino Acid Protein Supplement

Post by fezzz »

I usually turn off my return pump even when I feed fish to stop the food going over the weir. Maybe I could put my skimmer on a timer to turn off from lights out till the morning to allow AAs to blow around.
Post Reply

Return to “100% Reef Safe”