Hi,
I've got a Vertex Illumilux Marino Bianco 300mm for awhile. I connected to an UPS few days ago and it flashed once then off. Since then it wont on anymore. I've tried on different power socket but no luck. It used to work with the same UPS...
Are there chance where can I get the power supply unit (the blackbox) which I can see if it is the light itself issue or the PSU?
Thanks
Vertex Illumilux Marino Bianco 300mm PSU
Moderator: Moderators
-
malau
- Centurion Reefer
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:30 am
- Posts Per Page: Sydney
-
Aquadepot
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 881
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 11:41 am
- Posts Per Page: Perth Western Australia
- Contact:
Re: Vertex Illumilux Marino Bianco 300mm PSU
Yes we can help you with this send me an email or call.
Cheers
Graeme
Cheers
Graeme
Aquadepot Imports
mailto: ? subject= & body=
http://www.aquadepot.com.au
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aquadepot-Imports/327760543977587
[directory]78[/directory]
National Distributors/ADA/ ARKA / AquaPlant Culture / GHL / Neptune=Apex controllers / Kamoer / Korallen-Zucht / Salifert / Tunze /FIRE UltraClear Aquariums
ALL KZ PRODUCTS CAN BE USED WITHOUT ZEOVIT SYSTEM and with any other products
http://www.aquadepot.com.au
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aquadepot-Imports/327760543977587
[directory]78[/directory]
National Distributors/ADA/ ARKA / AquaPlant Culture / GHL / Neptune=Apex controllers / Kamoer / Korallen-Zucht / Salifert / Tunze /FIRE UltraClear Aquariums
ALL KZ PRODUCTS CAN BE USED WITHOUT ZEOVIT SYSTEM and with any other products