Tapatalk??? Can we be activated on this service???

Post here any ideas, feedback or queries you have in regard to MASA (including Reefing the Australian Way). This forum is not for reef aquaria related questions.

Moderator: Moderators

ssbk23
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 3881
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:06 am
Posts Per Page: Brisbane Northside

Re: Tapatalk??? Can we be activated on this service???

Post by ssbk23 »

All working fine for me. Starting to get used to it :)
cam
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 3342
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:49 am
Posts Per Page: Taringa, Brisbane
Contact:

Re: Tapatalk??? Can we be activated on this service???

Post by cam »

vanNek wrote:Hey is anyone else getting some clitchs using tapatalk?


like what?
There were some issues with PM's which I fixed straight away. I haven't come across anything else though.
ssbk23
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 3881
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:06 am
Posts Per Page: Brisbane Northside

Re: Tapatalk??? Can we be activated on this service???

Post by ssbk23 »

Actually one thing I have found is I'm not getting any push notifications but that might have more to do with the app itself.
vanNek
Veteran Reefer
Posts: 603
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 6:18 am
Posts Per Page: Texas, Queensland

Re: Tapatalk??? Can we be activated on this service???

Post by vanNek »

I seem to read a forum & 10mins later it's comes up again, but nothing's changed.... Also seems as if pages in a tread get mixed up... I.e. it will say there's 2 pages, press previous & it goes to page 1 with exactly the same page...

I'm so glad I can now type a post like this & not feel as it I'm on 8 sec delay like kyle sandilands.
Dam it, I crashed it! It's true, "only bad things happen in reef tanks overnight!" Lesson learnt.... The hard way!!!
Did you try some water changes? or did you search HERE ON REEFPEDIA
cam
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 3342
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:49 am
Posts Per Page: Taringa, Brisbane
Contact:

Re: Tapatalk??? Can we be activated on this service???

Post by cam »

Push notifications aren't working for me either.
What probably needs to happen is the forums reinstalled with tapatalk installed early (along with gallery and classifieds) so it works properly.
I always had intentions of doing a full reinstall of the forum software for each release, so when the next update comes along I will do it that way. (It is a better way of managing updates instead of putting patches on top of patches)
Post Reply

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions, Comments and Suggestions”