Hi,
I am not sure if this is the right place to post, but i have been trying to get hold of someone from MASxx
I would like to join the orphan group, i submitted the online form over the weekend. And tried emailing the contact person but have had no reply from either?
Please assist.
Trying to JOIN?
Moderator: Moderators
-
ggoosen
- Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 567
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:42 am
- Posts Per Page: Adelaide
-
trish_p
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1622
- Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:40 pm
- Posts Per Page: Semaphore South Australia
-
biglil_blue
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 457
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:38 pm
- Posts Per Page: Murray Bridge, SA
Re: Trying to JOIN?
Any chance you can send me the same PM Trish?
I would like to join aswell
I would like to join aswell
-
trish_p
- RTAW Veteran Reefer
- Posts: 1622
- Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:40 pm
- Posts Per Page: Semaphore South Australia
-
biglil_blue
- Bicentenary Reefer
- Posts: 457
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:38 pm
- Posts Per Page: Murray Bridge, SA
Re: Trying to JOIN?
Thanks Trish