Coral Forum Link Database

Dedicated forum for discussions on all things to do with corals and invertebrates (identification, husbandry, ecology, biology, diseases, taxonomy etc). If it doesn't have a backbone, discuss it here.

Moderators: Moderators, Mod: Cnidarians (True Corals)

Post Reply
n0rk
Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
Posts: 7821
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:12 pm
Posts Per Page: An island smaller than the one I was on

Coral Forum Link Database

Post by n0rk »

BENJAMIN ::: If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU ARE LOOKING FAR TOO CLOSELY. I FEEL VIOLATED.
peekandboo
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 2468
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:50 am
Posts Per Page: Newcastle

Re: Worthwhile Reads

Post by peekandboo »

Nice links Ben :thumbsup:
Impius Adultus
RTAW Veteran Reefer
Posts: 1026
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:39 pm
Posts Per Page: Sth Gippsland, Vic.

Re: Worthwhile Reads

Post by Impius Adultus »



CoralSearch appears to be a dead link. :cheers:
n0rk
Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
Posts: 7821
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:12 pm
Posts Per Page: An island smaller than the one I was on

Re: Worthwhile Reads

Post by n0rk »

The server on it does go down from time to time, for one reason or another. I looked about a week ago and it was still there, and being that they launched v.2 not long ago I'd be surprised if it's been taken down just yet.
BENJAMIN ::: If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU ARE LOOKING FAR TOO CLOSELY. I FEEL VIOLATED.
Impius Adultus
RTAW Veteran Reefer
Posts: 1026
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:39 pm
Posts Per Page: Sth Gippsland, Vic.

Re: Coral Forum Link Database

Post by Impius Adultus »

The Coral Library is a defunct link.
Post Reply

Return to “Algaes, Corals and Invertebrates: ID's, Diseases, Pests, Parasites & Treatments Forum”