I'm trying to join MASQ but there's a field "Security Code" at the top of the page to fill in.
What is that code? Do I request that code?
Thanks
Joining MASQ security code
Moderator: Moderators
-
Mumbles
- Curious Reefer
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:01 pm
- Posts Per Page: Brisbane
-
ssbk23
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 3881
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:06 am
- Posts Per Page: Brisbane Northside
Re: Joining MASQ security code
Are you using a PC or a mobile device?
-
marks
- Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
- Posts: 7077
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:52 am
- Posts Per Page: Gold Coast
Re: Joining MASQ security code
There should be a capta code shown but it is not showing.
Best bet wll be to PM Cam.
Best bet wll be to PM Cam.
Mark
-
cam
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 3342
- Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:49 am
- Posts Per Page: Taringa, Brisbane
- Contact:
Re: Joining MASQ security code
I will look into this.
It was working the other day but it's not appearing anymore.
For now it is switched off so you should be able to register.
It was working the other day but it's not appearing anymore.
For now it is switched off so you should be able to register.
-
cam
- Old Sea Dog Reefer
- Posts: 3342
- Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:49 am
- Posts Per Page: Taringa, Brisbane
- Contact:
Re: Joining MASQ security code
I did look into this at the time and hopefully fixed it.
People have joined since then so I assume it's all working.
People have joined since then so I assume it's all working.