Classifieds

Post here any ideas, feedback or queries you have in regard to MASA (including Reefing the Australian Way). This forum is not for reef aquaria related questions.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
gurgle
Curious Reefer
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:44 pm
Posts Per Page: Canberra

Classifieds

Post by gurgle »

Hi All,

I'm a paid up member of MASS and cannot post to the classifieds. I know about the 15 post limit, but also according to the rules members of MASx should have no restrictions.

Can anyone help!

Thanks,

James
centralcoaster83
Lurking Reefer
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:40 pm
Posts Per Page: Central Coast NSW

Re: Classifieds

Post by centralcoaster83 »

I'm having same problem , I have posted many ads before , I contacted admin a week agostill no reply pretty rough
chromus
I Was Around When Noah Was a Reefer
Posts: 19409
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:09 am
Posts Per Page: Atwell, Perth, WA
Contact:

Re: Classifieds

Post by chromus »

This is being worked on fellas, please be patient, the rules the CA's permissions work on are as follows:

MASx members should have access immediately (but don't)

Non-MASx members need 15 posts to use the CA's (which is overriding the membership permissions).

Hopefully this will be knocked on the head shortly, it is with the MASA committee.
Did you search RTAW Reefpedia B4 asking your question?

My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power
Basenji
Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
Posts: 8545
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2003 7:48 am
Posts Per Page: Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

Re: Classifieds

Post by Basenji »

Best bet is to post more often James. You're nearly there ;)
Colin
mailto:?subject=&body=
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. - Jimmy Dean
My Tank Journals:--> 3x2 Project-->Thomas's Tank --> 4 foot display (retired) --> 2 foot Nano (retired)
fishguy23
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 2661
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:25 am
Posts Per Page: wamuran, QLD.

Re: Classifieds

Post by fishguy23 »

is there anyway for classifieds to become available after a certain period on the forum in centralcoaster83 case he has been a member for over 2 years, granted 15 posts is very little. it still shows that they arent just a flyby member looking to flog there stuff.
Onsan
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 4009
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:25 pm
Posts Per Page: Townsville

Re: Classifieds

Post by Onsan »

Hi guys,
Bear with use for a few more days, we are voting on whether to keep or remove the post count requirement, we just need the time to give every committee member the opportunity to have their voice heard before we can finalise it.
Thanks for your patience.
Cheers,
Paul
MASA Pres.
MASA President
gurgle
Curious Reefer
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:44 pm
Posts Per Page: Canberra

Re: Classifieds

Post by gurgle »

It was quite confusing as I was previously able to post in the classifieds but the new rule blocked my access. Good to see you are sorting this out

Thanks guys,

James
Onsan
Old Sea Dog Reefer
Posts: 4009
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:25 pm
Posts Per Page: Townsville

Re: Classifieds

Post by Onsan »

All done, post count requirement removed.
MASA President
markstam
Lurking Reefer
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:57 am
Posts Per Page: Sydney, Australia

Re: Classifieds

Post by markstam »

I still cant place an ad in the classifieds
Post Reply

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions, Comments and Suggestions”