dodgyd locked

Post here any ideas, feedback or queries you have in regard to MASA (including Reefing the Australian Way). This forum is not for reef aquaria related questions.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
dodgyd_2
Hi, I am new around here!
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:09 am
Posts Per Page: Sydney

dodgyd locked

Post by dodgyd_2 »

Hi, I changed my email and now my account dodgyd has been locked. Can a mod unlock it for me?

Is it because I said I was shutting down my tank you banned me? :)

Thanks
marks
Too Much Time On My Hands Reefer
Posts: 7077
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:52 am
Posts Per Page: Gold Coast

Re: dodgyd locked

Post by marks »

Did you forget your password for RTAW?
Your account would not be locked because you changed your email address.
Mark
chromus
I Was Around When Noah Was a Reefer
Posts: 19409
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:09 am
Posts Per Page: Atwell, Perth, WA
Contact:

Re: dodgyd locked

Post by chromus »

You do need to click the link in the email sent to your old address to authorise the change.
Did you search RTAW Reefpedia B4 asking your question?

My Tank Journals
8x3x2.5 With Webcam
Tank Monitor (Work in Progress)
My reefs power consumption is offset with solar power
dodgyd_2
Hi, I am new around here!
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:09 am
Posts Per Page: Sydney

Re: dodgyd locked

Post by dodgyd_2 »

Thanks. I don't have access to my old email address. Is there any way to continue without clicking on the link sent to the old address?
dodgyd_2
Hi, I am new around here!
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:09 am
Posts Per Page: Sydney

Re: dodgyd locked

Post by dodgyd_2 »

FYI, this is the message I get when I try and log in with dodgyd credentials.

"The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator."
dodgyd
Bicentenary Reefer
Posts: 212
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:56 am
Posts Per Page: Sydney

Re: dodgyd locked

Post by dodgyd »

Woot! When I change my email an reactivation email was sent which hotmail sent to the junk account. Found it today, clicked on the link and I am back in business!
Post Reply

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions, Comments and Suggestions”