Live sand

This forum is run by 100% Reef Safe (a MASA Business Partner). Use this forum to discuss any related topics about 100% Reef Safe products, sales or any general questions you would like us to answer.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
100% Reef Safe
RTAW Veteran Reefer
Posts: 1911
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:55 am
Posts Per Page: Redcliffe, Qld
Contact:

Live sand

Post by 100% Reef Safe »

OK we have live sand to seed your sand bed and also your DSB. If you want any let me know. :) 1kg for $5 of each plus shipping if you want it shipped :)

Cheers
Pete
100% Reef Safe 0400 600 583
mailto:?subject=&body=
http://www.100percentreefsafe.com.au
[directory]29[/directory]
PranK
RTAW Veteran Reefer
Posts: 1435
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:46 am
Posts Per Page: Sydney, Elanora Heights
Contact:

Re: Live sand

Post by PranK »

Sweet - I just emailed you about this. If I order online, do I add it to the comments or anything?
My 6' Journal

My 5x28x24 in-wall experience


My tank uses 4.3 tonnes of carbon every year (1275 KW/h per 115 days). I have offset its carbon emissions, you should consider doing the same. (This was my 4 footer too!)
100% Reef Safe
RTAW Veteran Reefer
Posts: 1911
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:55 am
Posts Per Page: Redcliffe, Qld
Contact:

Re: Live sand

Post by 100% Reef Safe »

Replied to your email :)
100% Reef Safe 0400 600 583
mailto:?subject=&body=
http://www.100percentreefsafe.com.au
[directory]29[/directory]
Post Reply

Return to “100% Reef Safe”